Definition of Cesarean section, vaginal birth after
Cesarean section, vaginal birth after: It was once the rule that after a C-section, the next delivery also had to be by C-section. Now vaginal delivery after Cesarean section (VBAC) is frequently feasible.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?