Definition of Schizoaffective disorder
Schizoaffective disorder: A mood disorder that is coupled with some symptoms that resemble those of schizophrenia, particularly loss of personality (flat affect) and social withdrawal.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Mental Health Resources
- Bipolar or Schizophrenia? How to Tell
- Help Your Depression Treatment Work
- Insurance Coverage for Mental Health Care
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu