Definition of Sexually transmitted disease in men
Sexually transmitted disease in men: Sexually transmitted disease (STD) as it affects men. Men can contract all the known STDs but may have no symptoms or have different symptoms than women do. For example, most men who have chlamydia have no symptoms at all but can easily pass the infection on to their sexual partners.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Men's Health Resources
- Could I Have Binge Eating Disorder?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Do Baseball Caps Cause Baldness?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication