Definition of STDs in men
STDs in men: Sexually transmitted disease (STD) as it affects men. Men can contract all the known STDs but may have no symptoms or have different symptoms than women do. For example, most men who have chlamydia have no symptoms at all but can easily pass the infection on to their sexual partners.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/30/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Can You Catch a Yeast Infection?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?