Definition of Condyloma
Condyloma: Wartlike growths around the anus, vulva, or glans penis. There are three major types of condyloma, each of which is sexually transmitted: condyloma acuminatum (warts around the vulva), condyloma latum (a form of secondary syphilis), and condyloma subcutaneum (also known as molluscum contagiosum).Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Can You Catch a Yeast Infection?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?