Definition of Condyloma subcutaneum
Condyloma subcutaneum: A sexually transmitted disorder characterized by wartlike growths around the anus and genitals that is caused by the virus poxvirus. Also known as molluscum contagiosum.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Can You Catch a Yeast Infection?
- Sex and Conception: Does Position Matter?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?