Definition of Hepatitis F
Hepatitis F: It was formerly believed that a virus isolated from rare blood samples was able to cause hepatitis, and this virus was designated hepatitis F virus. Further investigation has failed to confirm the existence of this virus. There is no known hepatitis F virus.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 8/28/2013
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?