Definition of Lymphoma, AIDS-related
Lymphoma, AIDS-related: A condition that occurs in people with AIDS, in which lymphoid tumors are present, presumably due to immune-system impairment. Treatment is like that of other lymphomas but must take into account the fact that the natural immunity is impaired.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication