Definition of Rhogam
RhoGAM: RhO(D) immune globulin, an injectable drug that is used to protect an Rh+ fetus from antibodies in an Rh- mother's blood and to prevent Rh allergy in the mother.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?