Postoperative Problems (cont.)
Preparing For Your Appointment
To prepare for your appointment, see the topic Making the Most of Your Appointment.
You can help your health professional diagnose and treat your condition by being prepared to answer the following questions:
- What kind of surgery did you have?
- What type of anesthesia was used?
- How long ago was your surgery?
- When did the symptom or problem start?
- Has anything made the symptom or problem better or worse?
- What home treatment measures have you tried? Did they help?
- What prescription and nonprescription medicines or dietary supplements do you take?
- Do you have any health risks?
|Primary Medical Reviewer||William H. Blahd, Jr., MD, FACEP - Emergency Medicine|
|Specialist Medical Reviewer||H. Michael O'Connor, MD - Emergency Medicine|
|Last Revised||November 13, 2012|