Stretching Exercises for Tennis Elbow
Wrist flexor stretch
- Extend your arm in front of you with your palm up.
- Bend your wrist, pointing your hand toward the floor.
- With your other hand, gently bend your wrist further until you feel a mild to moderate stretch in your forearm.
- Hold for at least 15 to 30 seconds. Repeat 2 to 4 times.
Wrist extensor stretch
- Repeat steps 1 to 4 of the stretch above, but begin with your extended hand palm down.
|Primary Medical Reviewer||William H. Blahd, Jr., MD, FACEP - Emergency Medicine|
|Specialist Medical Reviewer||David Bardana, MD, FRCSC - Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine|
|Last Revised||January 10, 2013|
eMedicineHealth Medical Reference from Healthwise
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
© 1995-2014 Healthwise, Incorporated. Healthwise, Healthwise for every health decision, and the Healthwise logo are trademarks of Healthwise, Incorporated.