This exercise strengthens your trunk and thighs, helping you maintain a healthy lower back posture during your pregnancy.
- Place your feet 10 to 12 inches (25 to 30 centimeters) from the wall.
- Rest your back flat against the wall and slide down the wall until your knees are slightly bent.
- Press your lower back against the wall by pulling in your stomach muscles.
- Hold this position for a count of 10, then relax your stomach muscles and slide back up the wall.
- Do this exercise a total of 10 times.
|Primary Medical Reviewer||Sarah Marshall, MD - Family Medicine|
|Specialist Medical Reviewer||Kirtly Jones, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology|
|Last Revised||November 10, 2010|