The shingles rash can appear anywhere on the body but will only be on one side of the body, the left or right. It will be in a band, a strip, or a small area. Before the rash occurs, there is usually itching, tingling, or pain in that area. The rash turns into blisters after several days. It is possible to have the shingles rash in more than one area.
eMedicineHealth Medical Reference from Healthwise
To learn more visit Healthwise.org
- Shingles and Other Common Skin Problems
- Is Your Eczema Under Control?
- 7 Ways to Curb Your Psoriasis Flare-Ups
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?