Definition of Rorschach test
Rorschach test: A common psychological test that involves using inkblots that show enigmatic and highly ambiguous shapes. Ten standardized blots are shown, one at a time, to a person, and the person's responses are recorded, to determine what the person perceives about the inkblots.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?