Definition of Bursopathy
Bursopathy: Disease involving a bursa, a closed fluid-filled sac that supplies a gliding surface to reduce friction between tissues of the body. Bursopathy includes, for instance, inflammation of a bursa (bursitis).Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?