Definition of Bursopathy
Bursopathy: Disease involving a bursa, a closed fluid-filled sac that supplies a gliding surface to reduce friction between tissues of the body. Bursopathy includes, for instance, inflammation of a bursa (bursitis).Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication