Definition of Hypertension, white coat
Hypertension, white coat: A transient increase in blood pressure (hypertension) triggered by the sight of medical personnel in white coats (or other medical attire).Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 9/20/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Heart Health Resources
- Tips for Living With AFib
- Will Health Reform Affect You?
- Know These 6 Serious Medical Symptoms of Afib
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?