Definition of APC (immunology)
APC (immunology): Antigen-presenting cell, a cell that can "present" antigen in a form that T cells can recognize it. Among the APCs are B cells and cells of the monocyte lineage including macrophages.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication