Definition of Colonic (adjective)
Colonic (adjective): Relating to the colon, that part of the large intestine that runs from the cecum to the rectum.
For a personal example, I had 17 colonic polyps removed by colonoscopy.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Having Surgery
- Your Treatment Options for Constipation
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication