Definition of Colonic (adjective)
Colonic (adjective): Relating to the colon, that part of the large intestine that runs from the cecum to the rectum.
For a personal example, I had 17 colonic polyps removed by colonoscopy.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?