Definition of Shopaholic
Shopaholic: Someone obsessed with shopping. A compulsive shopper. From shop + -aholic, alteration of -oholic (as in alcoholic) See Compulsive shopping.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 10/9/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Mental Health Resources
- Could I Have Binge Eating Disorder?
- 10 Problem That Could Mean Adult ADHD
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication