Definition of Shopaholic
Shopaholic: Someone obsessed with shopping. A compulsive shopper. From shop + -aholic, alteration of -oholic (as in alcoholic) See Compulsive shopping.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 10/9/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Mental Health Resources
- Depression Treatment Tips
- Insurance Coverage for Mental Health Care
- 6 Tips for Getting an ADHD Child to Eat
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu