Definition of Body hearing aid
Body hearing aid: A type of hearing aid that comprises a rectangular case carried on the body connected by cords to earmolds. A body hearing aid are generally reserved for the most severe hearing losses. It is not often used and is the least common style of hearing aid today. For the more common styles, see: Hearing aid.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 10/9/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Mental Health Resources
- Could I Have Binge Eating Disorder?
- 10 Problem That Could Mean Adult ADHD
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication