Definition of Body hearing aid
Body hearing aid: A type of hearing aid that comprises a rectangular case carried on the body connected by cords to earmolds. A body hearing aid are generally reserved for the most severe hearing losses. It is not often used and is the least common style of hearing aid today. For the more common styles, see: Hearing aid.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 10/9/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Mental Health Resources
- Depression Treatment Tips
- Insurance Coverage for Mental Health Care
- 6 Tips for Getting an ADHD Child to Eat
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu