Definition of Male organs of reproduction
Male organs of reproduction: The sum total of all the male genital organs, both internal and external, that are concerned with reproduction, including:
In the male, the external genitalia are more evident and better known than in the female. The converse may be true with the internal genitalia. The male internal genitalia are less evident and less well known than those of the female.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 8/28/2013
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Men's Health Resources
- Could I Have Binge Eating Disorder?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Do Baseball Caps Cause Baldness?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication