Definition of Appendix epididymis
Appendix epididymis: A small cystic projection from the surface of the epididymis (a structure within the scrotum that is attached to the backside of the testis), which represents a remnant of the embryologic mesonephros.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?