Definition of Anaplasmosis
Anaplasmosis: A tick-borne disease of cattle, sheep, and related ruminants caused by a microorganism called Anaplasma marginale and characterized by anemia and jaundice. Also called gallsickness and gall sickness.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu