Definition of Arthritis, quackery
Arthritis, quackery: Like many people with chronic ailments, sufferers from arthritis are potentially vulnerable to proponents of "cure-all" treatments which are promoted as having great benefits, but in reality have no right to such claims.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?