Definition of Arthritis, quackery
Arthritis, quackery: Like many people with chronic ailments, sufferers from arthritis are potentially vulnerable to proponents of "cure-all" treatments which are promoted as having great benefits, but in reality have no right to such claims.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication