Definition of Arthritis, Reiter
Arthritis, Reiter: The combination of inflammation of the joints (arthritis), eyes (conjunctivitis), and GU (genitourinary) &/or GI (gastrointestinal) systems.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 8/28/2013
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication