Definition of Osteoarthropathy
Osteoarthropathy: Any disease of the bones and joints. From osteo-, bone + -arthro-, joint, + pathy, disease.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- 18 Tips to Keep Your Joints Healthy
- Exercises to Strengthen Joints
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu