Definition of Aggressive lymphoma
Aggressive lymphoma: A lymphoma that tends to grow and spread quickly and cause severe symptoms. In contrast to an indolent or low-grade lymphoma which tends to grow quite slowly and cause fewer symptoms. Aggressive lymphoma are also known as intermediate or high-grade lymphomas.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication