Definition of Intermediate-grade lymphoma
Intermediate-grade lymphoma: A lymphoma that is more aggressive (grows and spreads faster) than a low-grade lymphoma, but responds better to anticancer drugs. Intermediate-grade lymphomas include diffuse, small, cleaved cell lymphoma and diffuse, large, noncleaved cell lymphoma. Also called an aggressive lymphoma.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Mental Health Resources
- Could I Have Binge Eating Disorder?
- 10 Problem That Could Mean Adult ADHD
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication