Definition of Intermediate-grade lymphoma
Intermediate-grade lymphoma: A lymphoma that is more aggressive (grows and spreads faster) than a low-grade lymphoma, but responds better to anticancer drugs. Intermediate-grade lymphomas include diffuse, small, cleaved cell lymphoma and diffuse, large, noncleaved cell lymphoma. Also called an aggressive lymphoma.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Mental Health Resources
- Depression Treatment Tips
- Insurance Coverage for Mental Health Care
- 6 Tips for Getting an ADHD Child to Eat
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu