Definition of High-grade lymphoma
High-grade lymphoma: A lymphoma that grows and spreads quickly but has a better response to anticancer drugs than that seen with low-grade lymphomas. High-grade lymphomas include large cell, immunoblastic, lymphoblastic, and small noncleaved cell lymphomas. Also called an aggressive lymphoma.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication