Definition of Tennis elbow
Tennis elbow: Lateral epicondylitis caused by injured tendons from the muscles that attach to the outer bone of the elbow (called the lateral epicondyle), which is a part of the humerus bone.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/30/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?