Definition of Tennis elbow
Tennis elbow: Lateral epicondylitis caused by injured tendons from the muscles that attach to the outer bone of the elbow (called the lateral epicondyle), which is a part of the humerus bone.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/30/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication