Definition of Allogeneic
Allogeneic: Taken from different individuals of the same species. Two or more individuals are said to be allogeneic to one another when the genes at one or more loci are not identical.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Men's Health Resources
- Could I Have Binge Eating Disorder?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Do Baseball Caps Cause Baldness?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication