Definition of Anonymize
Anonymize: Or anonymise. To remove the name. To make nameless. "Data for more than 60 variables were extracted from anonymised records of 745 SIDS cases and 2411 live controls." (The Lancet 2004; 363: 185)Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Men's Health Resources
- Could I Have Binge Eating Disorder?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Do Baseball Caps Cause Baldness?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication