Definition of Gastropathy
Gastropathy: Disease of the stomach, as in hypoproteinemic hypertrophic gastropathy. Gastropathy comes from gastro- referring to the stomach + the Greek pathos meaning disease. Pronounced gas-trop-a-the with the emphasis on the trop.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair