Definition of Elbow, arthritis of the
Elbow, arthritis of the: Inflammation of the elbow joint. Arthritis of the elbow can be due to many systemic forms of arthritis, including rheumatoid arthritis, gouty arthritis, and psoriatic arthritis. Elbow arthritis is associated with signs of warmth, swelling, pain, tenderness, and decreased range of motion.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?