Definition of Elbow, arthritis of the
Elbow, arthritis of the: Inflammation of the elbow joint. Arthritis of the elbow can be due to many systemic forms of arthritis, including rheumatoid arthritis, gouty arthritis, and psoriatic arthritis. Elbow arthritis is associated with signs of warmth, swelling, pain, tenderness, and decreased range of motion.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication