Definition of Elbow, golfer's
Elbow, golfer's: Medial epicondylitis caused by injured tendons from the muscles that attach to the bony prominence in the inner portion of the elbow called the medial epicondyle.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Are You Managing Your RA?
- Arthritis and Lyme Disease
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?