Definition of Elbow, golfer's
Elbow, golfer's: Medial epicondylitis caused by injured tendons from the muscles that attach to the bony prominence in the inner portion of the elbow called the medial epicondyle.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication