Definition of Passive-aggressive personality disorder
Passive-aggressive personality disorder: A personality disorder characterized by passive-aggressive behavior. Passive-aggressive personality disorder is no longer recognized as a diagnosis by the American Psychiatric Association .Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Mental Health Resources
- Could I Have Binge Eating Disorder?
- 10 Problem That Could Mean Adult ADHD
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication