Definition of Aspirin resistance
Aspirin resistance: 1. The inability of aspirin to protect a person from cardiovascular events such as heart attacks and strokes. This has been called clinical aspirin resistance.
See: Biochemical aspirin resistance; Clinical aspirin resistance.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 10/9/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Drugs and Treatment Resources
- Psoriasis Treatment Strategies for You and Your Doctor
- 4 Vitamins and Minerals Adults Need
- Is Hormone Replacement Therapy for You?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair