Definition of Male genitalia
Male genitalia: The genital organs of the male. These are usually separated by convention into the external and internal genitalia.
The male external genitalia comprise the penis, the male urethra, and the scrotum.
The male internal genitalia comprise the testis, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicle, ejaculatory duct, bulbourethral gland, and the prostate.
See also: Male external genitalia; and Male internal genitalia.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 10/9/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Men's Health Resources
- Could I Have Binge Eating Disorder?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Do Baseball Caps Cause Baldness?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication