Definition of Anger
Anger: An emotional state that may range in intensity from mild irritation to intense fury and rage. Anger may have physical effects such as raising the heart rate, blood pressure and the levels of adrenaline and noradrenaline.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 9/20/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Mental Health Resources
- Depression Treatment Tips
- Insurance Coverage for Mental Health Care
- 6 Tips for Getting an ADHD Child to Eat
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu