Definition of Tendonopathy
Tendonopathy: Any disease or dysfunction of a tendon, The form of tendonopathy is named for the affected tendon, as in Achilles tendonopathy or rotator cuff tendonopathy. Patellar tendonopathy is an overuse syndrome of the patellar tendon. It is also called patellar tendonitis or jumper's knee.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- What to Expect During Surgery
- Treating OA: Should You Give Injectables a Shot?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication