Definition of Flu vaccine
Flu vaccine: In 2010, the United States Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) expanded the recommendation for influenza vaccination to include all individuals six months of age and older.
Vaccines are available for people with an allergy to eggs.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 10/30/2013
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Cold and Flu Resources
- Learn How to Treat and Conceal Cold Sores
- Myths and Facts About Your Immune System
- Tips for Dry Skin
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?