Definition of Hepatitis D, E, F, and G
Hepatitis D, E, F, and G: Lesser known (than hepatitis A, B, and C), the most significant of these seems to be type D, or the delta agent, which only causes disease in the presence of the hepatitis B virus.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu