Definition of Hepatitis D, E, F, and G
Hepatitis D, E, F, and G: Lesser known (than hepatitis A, B, and C), the most significant of these seems to be type D, or the delta agent, which only causes disease in the presence of the hepatitis B virus.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?