Definition of Bellini duct carcinoma
Bellini duct carcinoma: (BDC) A rare type of kidney cancer that begins in the duct of Bellini (a continuation of the collecting tubules). BDC often grows and spreads quickly.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication