Definition of Hepatocarcinoma
Hepatocarcinoma: Carcinoma (a form of cancer) that originates in liver cells. Hepatocarcinoma is better known today as hepatocellular carcinoma. See: Hepatocellular carcinoma.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 10/9/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Are Antidiarrheals Safe for IBS?
- Is It Okay to Take a Stool Softener Every Day?
- Can Apple Cider Vinegar Help Digestion?
- How Well Are You Living With AFib?
- How Well Are You Managing Your MS?
- Soothe Your Child's Cold or Flu