Definition of Hepatocarcinoma
Hepatocarcinoma: Carcinoma (a form of cancer) that originates in liver cells. Hepatocarcinoma is better known today as hepatocellular carcinoma. See: Hepatocellular carcinoma.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 10/9/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Digestive Disorders Resources
- Could Your Symptoms Be Lactose Intolerance?
- How to Save Money on Health Care
- Heartburn & Indigestion: Expert Answers
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?