Definition of Intrathecal chemotherapy
Intrathecal chemotherapy: Treatment with drugs that are injected into the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord (cerebrospinal fluid).Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 8/28/2013
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication