Definition of Krukenberg tumor
Krukenberg tumor: A tumor of the ovary that is caused by the spread of metastatic cancer of the gastrointestinal tract, characteristically from the stomach.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication