Definition of Mycosis fungoides
Mycosis fungoides: A type of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma that first appears on the skin. Also known as cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Is a Clinical Trial Right for You?
- The Immune System's Role in Cancer
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication