Definition of Preconceptual counselling
Preconceptual counselling: The interchange of information prior to pregnancy. Usually for pregnancy planning and care, but sometimes in the form of genetic counseling.
See also genetic counseling.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 10/9/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Breast Cancer Treatment Options
- Is Your Body Ready for Pregnancy?