Definition of Preconceptual counselling
Preconceptual counselling: The interchange of information prior to pregnancy. Usually for pregnancy planning and care, but sometimes in the form of genetic counseling.
See also genetic counseling.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 10/9/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
- Preterm Labor and Birth: The Basics Explained
- Calculate Your Most Fertile Days
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication