Definition of Pregnancy, alcohol in
Pregnancy, alcohol in: The consumption of alcohol during pregnancy carries the danger of damaging the fetus and causing fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS) or fetal alcohol effects.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 6/14/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Pregnancy and Parenting Resources
- 10 Tips to Soothe a Crying Baby
- What to Know Before You Get Pregnant
- Pregnancy: What Does Insurance Cover?
- Symptoms of a Severe Allergic Reaction
- Can Baby Catch Eczema?
- How to Get Beautiful, Dandruff-Free Hair