Definition of Seminal vesicle
Seminal vesicle: One of two structures that are about 5 cm long and are located behind the bladder and above the prostate gland. The seminal vesicles contribute fluid to the ejaculate.Source: MedTerms™ Medical Dictionary
Last Editorial Review: 3/19/2012
Medical Dictionary Definitions A - Z
Search Medical Dictionary
Men's Health Resources
- Could I Have Binge Eating Disorder?
- Are We Close to a Cure for Cancer?
- Do Baseball Caps Cause Baldness?
- Early Care for Your Premature Baby
- What to Eat When You Have Cancer
- When to Take More Pain Medication